This vacancy has now closed and is listed for reference only.
£24,561 – £27,967 pa
Town Hall, St Ives Road, Maidenhead , Berkshire
37 hours per week.
29/03/2020 at 23:55 PM
The Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead Revenues and Benefits Service is committed to providing high quality services to all of its residents.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Revenues Officer to join our successful team.
Short listing will be based on the level of experience against the criteria within the job description and personnel specification however training will be given.
- Work within a team dealing with all aspects relating to the accurate and prompt processing of work associated with Council Tax and Business Rates, from the creation of properties or accounts in the databases to the recovery and enforcement of Council Tax and Business Rate arrears.
- Ensure that matters relating to Council Tax and Business Rates are dealt with promptly, balancing the need to support the delivery of a personalised service to residents with the need to protect the council’s financial interests.
- Be able to communicate effectively and courteously with members of the public and other council departments in writing, by phone, or in person.
- Have experience of administering Council Tax and Business Rates accounts.
- Have experience of the Academy System.
- Be able to produce clear and concise written communication.
- Have the ability to meet challenging deadlines.
- Be able to work both as part of a team and also on own with minimal supervision in a busy office environment.
- Have good IT skills.
- Be adaptable to change.
For more information about the position, please contact Sarah Sneyd, Revenues & Benefits Team Leader on 01628 683698.
The successful candidate may be working across various locations over 37 hours. Candidates must be prepared to work between the hours of 8.30 hours to 17.15 hours although flexi time is available subject to service demands.
Closing date: 29 March 2020
Interview date: 15 and 16 April 2020