Teaching Assistant (Level 1)
This vacancy has now closed and is listed for reference only.
Scale 2b Points 2-3: £9.68 – £10.07 per hour
Wessex Primary School
KS1 or 2: 33.75 hours per week • Temporary Contract in the first instance, immediate start until July 2020.
22/11/2019 at 23:59 PM
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and dedicated Learning Support Assistant to support children in Key Stage 1 or 2.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience of delivering and assisting in the national curriculum and supporting learning interventions. Ideally you will have experience of working in a KS1 or 2 classroom.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the ability and skills to:
- Develop positive relationships with children to enhance their learning and social skills.
- Provide appropriate levels of attention, reassurance and support with learning tasks.
- Have high expectations for all children.
- Work as part of a team or on your own initiative.
- Show a positive growth Mindset.
We can offer you:
- A supportive, friendly team and a rewarding working environment.
- Well behaved, enthusiastic and motivated children.
- Lovely grounds and environment.
Applicants are encouraged to visit our school; please contact the school office for an application form and return once completed; we do not accept CV applications.
Telephone: 01628 626724
Previous applicants need not apply.
We are an equal opportunities employer. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and, therefore, the successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. An ability to speak with confidence and accuracy, using accurate sentence structures and vocabulary is essential to these posts.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date is open ended and will close when we have found a suitable candidate, so please apply as soon as possible.
We will only contact successful candidates for interview.
How to applyWessex Primary School
St Adrian’s Close, Cox Green,Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 3AT
Tel: 01628 626724 • www.wessexprimary.org