Key Stage 1 Team Leader
This vacancy has now closed and is listed for reference only.
Upper MPS or UPS1
Hilltop First School & Foundation Stage Unit
Required from September 2019.
20/05/2019 at 12:00 PM
The governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and creative team leader to join our staff on a full time permanent contract.
We are looking for a team leader who is:
- experienced in working within KS1
- passionate about inspiring curiosity and confidence in young children
- able to create an exciting, inspiring and creative learning environment
- flexible with a sense of humour
- committed to supporting and developing a team.
We can offer:
- positive and enthusiastic children who love learning
- a caring school community where the child is at the centre of everything we do
- opportunities for continued professional development and a supportive Senior Leadership Team
- a school that is committed to moving forward
- a whole school ethos where everybody is encouraged to ‘Aim High’
- 3 hours of shared team PPA time each week and additional leadership release time each fortnight.
Visits to the school are welcome.
Please telephone the office to arrange an appointment.
Download the application form from our website or contact Mrs Liz Hichens, Finance Manager, on firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12 Noon, Monday 20 May 2019
Interviews: will be held at a mutually convenient time w/c 20 May 2019
Please note: applications will be considered upon arrival.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check for the successful candidate.
How to applyHilltop First School, Clewer Hill Road, Windsor SL4 4DW
Tel: 01753 863502