Nursery Nurse – Community
This vacancy has now closed and is listed for reference only.
Achieving for Children (RBWM)
£21,687 – £24,507 pa
Achieving for Children
31/12/2018 at 23:59 PM
We are looking for a nursery nurse to join our team at a time of exciting and positive change.
As a nursery nurse for Achieving for Children, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering care for families, children and communities working in partnership with team members and service users.
- Providing a proactive, responsive service based on identified health needs to delivery of the universal Healthy Child Programme.
- Working collaboratively with other health care professionals and agencies ensuring a seamless delivery of services for children and families within the community.
Working for Achieving for Children, you will have the opportunity to operate at the cutting edge of children’s services delivery. We are an award-winning social enterprise created by Kingston and Richmond Councils in 2014, RBWM joined august 2017 and responsible for delivering the entirety of both boroughs’ children’s services.
We have been up and running for three years, and in that time we have established a reputation as one of the leading children’s services providers in the country. We are one of the Department for Education’s eight ‘Partners in Practice’, tasked with leading improvement across the sector.
To be a nursery nurse for AfC, you will be passionate about making a positive difference to the lives of children and young people as well as demonstrating the following points:
- NNEB level 3 or equivalent.
- Be able to provide support to families within a variety of community settings under the direction of the Health Visitor, taking into account the diverse needs of the community.
- Be able to plan and deliver health enhancing activities for children and their families to include working in groups, child health clinics, developmental review clinics, post-natal groups and on an individual basis.
- Be able to provide support to families including behaviour management, parenting skills and delivering programmes of care to vulnerable families as identified by the health visitor.
In return, we will offer you high quality support and development opportunities. If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Jill Boyer on 07717832674 for an informal discussion.
Achieving for Children is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to undertake a Criminal Record Check.
Closing date: 31 December 2018
Interviews: w/c 7 January 2019
How to applyPlease click the 'APPLY ONLINE' link below.