This vacancy has now closed and is listed for reference only.
£9.85 – £11.45 per hour, depending on relevant experience
Oldfield Primary School
Full Time/Term Time
Hours of work are 8.30am – 4.30pm, Monday to Friday, term time only.
12/11/2018 at 23:59 PM
We are looking to appoint an experienced administrator to provide a high level of confidential support in our busy school office. Previous experience within a school or a similar, very busy environment is desirable.
The successful candidate will need to be:
- an effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- able to work calmly in a busy reception office
- competent in using IT – SIMs (or similar) experience an advantage although full training will be given
- well organised and able to use their initiative
- flexible with a good sense of humour
- committed to child protection and the wellbeing of each pupil.
In return we can offer you a position in our Outstanding Primary school which provides wider support and opportunities for your day-to-day work and career.
Application packs can be downloaded from the school website: www.oldfieldprimary.com
Please contact the school office for an appointment to see the school on 01628 621750.
Oldfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the well being of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment is subject to receipt of an enhanced disclosure from the DBS.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: Monday 12 November 2018
Interviews: Thursday 15 November 2018
How to applyOldfield Primary School
Bray Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 1UE
Tel: 01628 621750 • Email: email@example.com