KS1 Class Teacher
This vacancy has now closed and is listed for reference only.
TPS (according to experience)
King’s Court First School
Fixed term contract for academic year 2018/2019 • Required to start as soon as possible.
23/11/2018 at 23:59 PM
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed classroom teacher to join our nurturing and friendly school.
Applications from experienced teachers and NQTs are welcomed.
We can offer you:
- a good and developing school (Ofsted 2015) that is passionate about creativity and enjoyment in learning;
- a track record of attracting, nurturing and growing talent;
- a tried and tested, highly successful NQT induction programme;
- strong commitment to CPD and supportive team culture;
- approachable and supportive leadership;
- children who are confident, enjoy coming to school and are keen to learn;
- engaged, supportive parents and committed governors;
- a school where work life balance is supported for all staff.
We are looking for a team player who:
- has a commitment to outstanding practice and to our continuing drive towards raising attainment and standards;
- is highly motivated and hardworking;
- is able to play a positive and active role in our dedicated team;
- has high expectations of behaviour;
- is able to fully support the school’s vision.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
To arrange a visit, or if you require any further information, please contact the school secretary on 01753 866272 or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff to share that commitment. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Please apply directly to the school.
Applications will be considered upon receipt.
How to applyKing’s Court First School
Ashbrook Road, Old Windsor, Berkshire SL4 2NE
NOR 216 • Tel: 01753 866272
Headteacher: Mrs S Pye-Beraet