RBWM Scale 6 Point 18-22, £26,136 – £28,291 pa pro rata
Oakfield First School
Full Time/Term Time
31.25 hours per week, 8.30am – 3.45pm, Monday – Friday • Term time only, including five inset days • Start date: Monday 20 April 2020 (or earlier depending on handover period).
10/03/2020 at 23:59 PM
We are seeking to appoint a reliable, highly motivated and organised Bursar who has the integrity and confidence to play a pivotal role in the administration and leadership of the school’s support functions.
- Be committed, working alongside our families, children, all staffing groups in the school and governors.
- Ideally have experience of working with and managing school finances, in a high pressured environment.
- Prepare regular financial forecasting reports for the Headteacher and Governing Board, monitoring all expenditure and income.
- Ensure all financial functions are processed within agreed school financial policy and procedure.
- Ensure the school meets all requirements for the SFVS.
- Oversee the work of the Finance Officer to approve all expenditure, payments of invoices and raising relevant purchase orders.
- Have knowledge of HR management and recruitment with ideally experience of working with SIMS.
- Have knowledge of Health and Safety, working alongside the Site Manager to manage school facilities and maintenance, including school lettings.
- Oversee the school’s IT systems and infrastructure.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
For an application pack please visit our website on www.oakfieldfirstschool.org.uk/vacancies
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare & safety of all children and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure & checks with past employers.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: 10 March 2020 Interviews: 19 March 2020
How to applyOakfield First School
Imperial Road, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 3RU
Tel: 01753 861347 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org