Learning Support Assistant/ Lunchtime Controller
This vacancy has now closed and is listed for reference only.
LSA: Scale 2a-2b, spinal point 2-4, £9.6751 – £10.267 per hour (depending on experience) • Lunchtime Controller: Pay scale 2a, fixed point 1 £9.6751 per hour
Furze Platt Infant School
10/10/2019 at 23:55 PM
LSA: Scale 2a-2b, spinal point 2-4, £9.6751 – £10.267 per hour (depending on experience)
10 hours per week (in the first instance five afternoons)
Lunchtime Controller: Pay scale 2a, fixed point 1 £9.6751 per hour
1 hour 10 minutes each day Monday to Friday • Term time only
Temporary contract to July 2020
Required as soon as possible
We are looking for a flexible and committed colleague to join our highly ambitious and forward thinking team with the skills and experience to:
- Support learning and care for children aged 4-7 years
- Nurture children with different skills, abilities and needs
- Work flexibly and creatively in a range of environments to support children to ensure they achieve their full potential.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have high expectations of behaviour and attitudes
- Put children at the heart of everything they do
- Have knowledge, understanding and experience of EYFS/KS1
- Be highly motivated, caring and patient
- Be able to communicate effectively
- Be committed to their own professional learning.
Application forms available from the school website or the school office.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff, volunteers and other parties to understand this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and background checks (DBS, references etc) will be undertaken before confirming any appointment
Please apply directly to the school.
Interviews will be arranged on an individual basis and will include taking part in a lunch shift.
Published in: Internal Bulletin/www.rbwm.gov.uk
How to applyFurze Platt Infant School
Oaken Grove, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 6HQ
Tel: 01628 624385 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org