KS2 Team Leader
This vacancy has now closed and is listed for reference only.
MPS/UPS with TLR 2
Trinity St Stephen Church of England (Voluntary Aided) First School
20/09/2019 at 12:00 PM
Required for January 2020
We are looking for a creative, inspirational and enthusiastic KS2 Team Leader to join our school. Your role will be to work alongside colleagues to build outstanding practice in teaching and learning.
The successful candidate will be a member of the Senior Leadership Team and be class-based with dedicated leadership time.
We are looking for:
- An outstanding classroom practitioner in Year 4
- A leader who has a proven track record in their subject, who would like to gain further leadership experience
- A passion for developing the whole child and achieving the highest possible outcomes for all
- An ability and motivation to achieve whole school impact
- Support for our Christian ethos and values
We are offering:
- Enthusiastic, well behaved children, who love to learn
- A professional, friendly staff team, who are committed to improving and maintaining high standards
- A supportive Governing Body, who are committed to school improvement
- Leadership support and professional development opportunities
- Free parking and a short walk into Windsor town centre!
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please make an appointment through the school office (Contact: Mrs Sarah Horsfield 01753 862540).
Closing date: 20 September at midday.
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 24 September 2019
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be sought from the successful candidate.
How to applyWindsor, SL4 5DF
Tel: 01753 862540