KS1 Class Teacher
This vacancy has now closed and is listed for reference only.
NQT – MPS 6 (incorporating London fringe weighting)
Alwyn Infant School
23/09/2019 at 23:59 PM
Full time • Permanent
Required January 2020 or earlier
Are you a teacher who brings learning to life and can you help us to provide a supportive, stimulating environment in which each child is enabled and encouraged to attain the highest standard of achievement?
Alwyn Infant School is looking for a Year 1 or Year 2 Teacher to join its dynamic and vibrant team in Key Stage 1. We are a popular, three-form entry infant school with amazing children, friendly staff and a committed governing body.
We can offer:
- positive, friendly and well-behaved children, who are motivated to achieve and deserve the very best
- a well-resourced, vibrant and friendly school
- our full commitment to your professional development
- friendly, supportive staff who are dedicated to team work.
We are looking for:
- a motivated and caring practitioner to join our very successful Key Stage 1 team
- a strong commitment to further raise standards and continue the excellent development of the school
- high expectations of achievement, behaviour and inclusivity
- a teacher with a passion and belief that all children can achieve, whatever their needs, abilities and circumstances
- commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
For further information, an application pack or to arrange a visit, please contact the school office manager, Mrs McCarthy on 01628 622477 or email email@example.com or visit our website: www.alwyn.org.uk - we do not accept CVs, please complete the application paperwork.
Alwyn Infant School and RBWM are committed to equality of opportunity and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service along with other relevant employment checks.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: Noon, Monday 23 September 2019
Interviews: w/c 23 September 2019
Published in: Internal Bulletin/www.rbwm.gov.uk
How to applyAlwyn Infant School
Mulberry Walk, Maidenhead,Berkshire SL6 6EU
Tel: 01628 622477 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org