Special Needs Teaching Assistants
This vacancy has now closed and is listed for reference only.
Salary according to grade and experience
Ashley Hill Multi Academy Trust: White Waltham, Knowl Hill and Bisham C. of E. Academies
Full Time and in the first instance based at Bisham CE Academy • Required September 2019.
12/07/2019 at 23:59 PM
The Trust consists of three thriving village schools; Bisham, Knowl Hill and White Waltham, who work closely in collaboration with each other for planning, assessment and CPD. Our staff are enthusiastic and hard-working in happy schools with well-behaved pupils who have a real thirst for learning.
We are seeking to appoint two teaching assistants to work alongside children with special educational needs on a one-to-one or group basis.
If you would like to take up this key role in our school community, you will need to:
- be passionate about helping all children reach their full potential
- able to help children no matter what their difficulty is
- be a good communicator
- be a highly motivated teaching assistant
- able to work effectively independently and as part of a team
- have good IT, literacy and numeracy skills.
We can offer you:
- the certainty that you will make a difference to the lives of children
- a dedicated and supportive staff who support each other
- the opportunity to work with fantastic, well behaved children who have a desire to learn
- a positive, caring and forward thinking atmosphere
- an active role in contributing to the shared vision of the Trust
- excellent resources and facilities.
Experience of working with children with Special Educational Needs is essential and in particular any experience of epilepsy, autism, down syndrome, ADHD and communication difficulties is highly desirable.
For an application form, or to arrange a visit please email firstname.lastname@example.org enclosing a copy of your CV or phone 01628 822533.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and is an equal opportunity provider. All appointments are made subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS disclosure.
Please apply directly to the school.
Applications considered on receipt.
How to applyAshley Hill Multi-Academy Trust
Waltham Road, White Waltham, Berkshire SL6 3SG
email@example.com • 01628 822533