KS2 Class Teacher
This vacancy has now closed and is listed for reference only.
MPS (recruitment allowances for exceptional candidates)
All Saints Church of England Junior School
12/06/2019 at 16:06 PM
AN IDEAL OPPORTUNITY FOR A CREATIVE TEACHER LOOKING TO CONTINUE THEIR CAREER WITH EXCELLENT SUPPORT
All Saints Junior is an exciting and vibrant 3-form entry school located on the outskirts of Maidenhead. We pride ourselves on the inclusivity and support we offer everyone in our nurturing community. Our school is full of inquisitive, enquiring young minds that are ready learn, and we’re looking for a new, enthusiastic and committed team member to help us continue making this happen. Do you want to be part of a positive and exciting school that is going places?
We are looking for someone with:
- Dedication to develop their teaching skills as part of a supportive and encouraging team
- Creativity and flair to develop pupils’ learning experiences in fresh and engaging ways
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a commitment to be a valued colleague
- Drive to further the academic and life standards for all our pupils
What we can offer you:
- A commitment from the leadership team to ensure work-life harmony is maintained
- The opportunity to lead on a curriculum subject
- Guaranteed PPA time with your year group team and subject leadership/NQT release time
- Quality, year-round CPD
- A highly supportive planning framework with excellent associated resources
- A stimulating curriculum that constantly seeks new and interesting ways to learn
- A sensible approach to marking and feedback embedded across the school
- Positive, supportive and enthusiastic colleagues at all levels
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse community with inclusivity at its heart
- Probably the most delightful children in Maidenhead!
If you want to work in a fantastic school that is committed to supporting you with your career then please visit us so we can show you around. Please contact the school office to make an appointment or call the Headteacher if you have any questions about the role. Please do not send CVs as, for Equal Opportunities purposes, we will only accept applications on the approved form. Applications will be considered upon receipt.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 12 June 2019 (3.30pm)
Interviews to be held at the earliest opportunity for the right candidates.
The school is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable people and expects all those associated with the school to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS check will be sought from any successful candidate.