(Scale 2, pt 2-4) £13,415 – £13,956 pa (£19,563 – £20,353 pa FTE)
St Luke's Church of England School
Full Time/Term Time
30 hours per week, 8.45am – 3.15pm per day • Starting 1 February 2022 or as soon as possible after.
28/01/2022 at 23:59
Caring and Talented Teaching Assistant KS1 or KS2
If you are looking to develop your career or you are just starting out and want a great job where you will really make a difference - then we are the school for you! Please come and see for yourself.
- be flexible and organised, they should have high expectations of themselves and their pupils
- be committed to maximising opportunities for learning both in and outside the classroom.
We can offer:
- enthusiastic, children with a positive attitude to their learning;
- a friendly, committed and supportive staff team;
- a commitment to staff professional development
Closing date: 28 January 2022
Interview date: To be advised, applications considered upon receipt
Please call 01628 621600 to arrange a visit, we look forward to meeting you.
ODST has a responsibility for, and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS.
How to apply
St Luke’s Church Of England School
Cookham Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 7EG
Tel: 01628 621600 • Email: email@example.com