Personal Organiser – Oakbridge
This vacancy has now closed and is listed for reference only.
£21,009.78 pa, FTE
37 hours per week.
20/06/2021 at 23:59
Please note this is not an RBWM role. RBWM are advertising this on behalf of Optalis.
Are you a people person?
If you are calm, innovative, forward thinking, creative, motivated, fun and want to support / empower adults with a Learning Disability to “live life to the full”, this could be just the opportunity for you.
A full time (5 days) has become available for a personal organiser to enhance the lives of people with a learning disability at in the Community and within a purpose build “Hubb.”
Do you have experience of?
- Delivering individual activity programmes
- Communicating effectively and sensitively with Customers/ other professionals and Carers
- Providing meaningful activities within the centre and community-based venues
- Working with people with a learning disability as their advocate and keyworker.
Do you have?
- Excellent communication skills
- Person Centred Approach
- A qualification / experience of working with people with a Learning Disability
- Full driving license.
So, if you are self-motivated, work well under pressure and have a calm and flexible attitude, then please apply for this role – we need you to join our community.
In return we can offer you a job within an organisation where you will be able to develop, with the opportunity of further training.
The Service is based within the RBWM.
If you would like an informal discussion, please contact Julia Harris on 01628 685733 or email: email@example.com
To apply online please use: www.optalis.org follow the working with us tab
Closing date: 20 June 2021
Optalis is a local authority trading company owned by and delivering adult social care in both The Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead and Wokingham Borough Council.