MPS 1-6, Subject Responsibility may be available (NQTs may apply)
St Luke's Church of England School
Required for September 2021.
20/05/2021 at 23:59
Creative and Dedicated Teacher WANTED
Come and see our amazing, outstanding and ‘family feel’ school.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join our dedicated and passionate school team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, inspiring teacher; committed to ensuring the highest standards in education. We are a school that focuses on Life In All Its Fullness, we achieve this through high levels enrichment and challenge and we would love for you to join us!
Support will be provided from the start by a Mentor, as well as, experienced and friendly staff.
Our children would like a teacher who is:
- kind and smiley
- clever and funny
- firm but fair.
- be excellent practitioners
- have good subject knowledge (English, Maths and GPPS)
- be committed to developing a language rich and stimulating environment for all.
We can offer:
- enthusiastic, children with a positive attitude to their learning
- a friendly, committed and supportive staff team
- a commitment to outstanding staff development and opportunity.
Closing date: 20 May 2021
Interviews will be held upon receipt of applications and may be held before 20 May depending on candidates.
Visits are positively encouraged prior to interview.
ODST has a responsibility for, and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS.
How to apply
St Luke’s Church of England School
Cookham Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 7EG
Tel: 01628 621600 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org