This vacancy has now closed and is listed for reference only.
Salary based on experience – discussions regarding responsibility welcome
Required from September 2021.
20/04/2021 at 12:00
Position KS1 or KS2
We are looking for a fun, inspirational and enthusiastic team-player to join our friendly #squad!
Who are Lowbrook Academy?
Nestled in leafy Berkshire, Lowbrook Academy is an innovative, fun and high performing primary academy. This young at heart school continues to grow and with its forward-thinking mind-set encourages the most dynamic and enthusiastic individuals to join our team.
We use the most up-to-date tech for our kids to learn and develop and we regularly challenge our agile methodologies to deliv er real value and teach in an energetic and enthusiastic way. #innovation
Why will you enjoy working at Lowbrook?
- You will be a key part of a talented and successful team of educational professionals with unrivalled opportunities to learn and build your career.
- Senior Leadership encourage and value innovation and change.
- We are leaders in our industry at the forefront of research and innovation.
- Personal growth is key and supported with an excellent programme of CPD.
- Staff love working here and enjoy the additional benefits of this Academy.
What are the next steps?
If you would like the opportunity to work at the cutting-edge of technology and research, and have a “can-do” approach with the ability to inspire children to do their best, then we would love to hear from you.
Further school information can be found on our school website www.lowbrookacademy.co.uk Please send completed forms to email@example.com We warmly welcome and encourage visits so please do call 01628 671355 to arrange a visit.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: Noon, 20 April 2021.
Interviews will be held on receipt of suitable applications.
How to apply
The Fairway, Cox Green, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 3AR
Telephone: 01628 671355