This vacancy has now closed and is listed for reference only.
(Scale 2 – 4) £13,415 – £13,956 pa (£19,563 – £20,353 p.a. FTE)
St Luke's Church of England School
30 hours per week.
11/12/2020 at 16:54
Caring and Talented Teaching Assistants KS1 or KS2
Starting January 2021 or as soon as possible after (Full time) 30 hours per week, term time only
If you are looking to develop your career or you are just starting out and want a great job where you will really make a difference - then we are the school for you! Please come and see for yourself.
- be flexible and organised, they should have high expectations of themselves and their pupils
- be committed to maximising opportunities for learning both in and outside the classroom.
We can offer:
- enthusiastic, children with a positive attitude to their learning
- a friendly, committed and supportive staff team
- a commitment to staff professional development.
Closing date for applications: 11 December 2020
Interview date: To be advised, applications considered upon receipt
Please call 01628 621600 to arrange a visit, we look forward to meeting you.
ODST has a responsibility for, and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS.